Why Marketing Automation Tools? You might have thought about it while going through the heading. So, today we will discuss this topic and how such tools are helpful.
In this modern world, everyone thinks of a life that is a lot easier. Why not because already we are packed up with a lot of things due to which we urge for supernatural machines. This is just a plot but just think how much easier our lives will become if everything becomes automated.
The same thing is with digital marketers. If they get Marketing Automation Tools, then their life is sorted. Today’s marketing world has become unpredictable because customers are ever-evolving.
The question that arises is that without spending a huge amount and time on how digital marketing team can free up their time and focus on other important aspects.
Obviously, the answer is “Automation”!! The marketing automation technology can be adopted.
Digital marketers can use marketing automation tools that will help them to focus on generating revenues. With the help of such tools, the marketer can automate many tasks including website analysis, social media marketing, campaign management, and a lot more on the list.
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) also play an important role in strengthening marketing automation technology and technology adoption among companies.
So, it is to all the digital marketing company or digital marketers to start considering marketing automation tools. But the thing where marketers get confused is which tool to use?
The marketers must choose the right marketing automation tool and for this, they must know their requirements.
To pick the best among the best tool you must keep in mind-
- Ease of Integration
- Capabilities around email
- Social media
- Sales competencies
Also Read: Guide to Shopping Assistant App Development
What Are Marketing Automation Tools?
Marketing Automation according to Wikipedia refers to software platforms and technologies that are designed for digital marketers and digital marketing companies for automating repetitive tasks. The tools or software that are used to automate this process are known as Marketing Automation Tools.
To effectively help marketers fully understand their customers and develop a strategic marketing plan, Marketing Automation Tools (MAT) is designed to perform eight key tasks:
- Development and analysis of marketing campaigns and customers
- Management of marketing campaigns
- Appropriate customer data organization and storage
- Moving contacts from leads to customers
- Lead scoring to qualify leads by measuring their engagement level
- Integration of multiple touch-points (email and social media)
- Lead management
- Campaign performance analytics
Why Marketing Automation Tools Is Important?
Marketing Automation Tools have increased at a very fas pace and Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning have played a major role. The importance of Marketing Automation tools can be understood by the stats given in the below infographic:
Now, let us have a look at some of the important automation tools that every marketer should use.
Top 10 Marketing Automation Tools Every Digital Marketer Should Use
Perfect For: Connecting inbound and outbound leads
Act-On is defined as a comprehensive marketing automation tool that was founded in the year 2008. Through the cloud-based platform of Act-on, you can connect inbound and outbound leads to manage your projects. Act-On offers email marketing, lead management, website visitor tracking, and reporting & analytics. Apart from this, this tool also helps in integration with webinars and event planning.
With the help of this tool, you can take your revenue to a new level.
- Provides organic plug-ins with social media and social marketing tools
- Includes customizable sales lead estimation
- Helps in identifying a potential buyer and helps to increase sales by accelerating buyers through the sales funnel
- Comes with an open API that allows seamless connection to any CRM system
Perfect For: Content Marketing
|Pro-Package||$800||2,000||Everything in basic is included in pro.
HubSpot is an inbound marketing tool that aims to convert outbound leads into inbound ones. It is among the most popular marketing automation tools. This tool helps in launching a marketing campaign in a very effective manner within no time and is designed for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Marketing Reporting and Metrics in One Place
- Intuitive and Easy-to-Use Marketing Platform
- Content Optimization System Templates
- CRM with In-Depth Insights into Contacts
- Built-In Service Requests
Perfect For: A turbocharged lead capturing tool
|Standard Package||$740||50,000||Everything in basic is included in the standard.
|Enterprise Package||$2,000||2,00,000||Everything in standard is included in the enterprise.
LeadSquared was founded in 2012 and it helps to drive leads effectively with the help of sales funnels of the company. This tool is designed for small and medium-sized to generate leads from online campaigns, phone calls, inbound emails, websites, and more.
Apart from this, you can also create customizable responsive landing pages with the help of this tool.
- More intelligent and efficient lead prioritization
- Automates various sales and marketing processes
- Provides detailed sales and marketing analytics
- Better integration with multiple business tools
- Offers a customizable lead scoring feature
Perfect For: Driving lead management
|Select Package||Pricing Based on Database Size||
|Prime Package||Pricing Based on Database Size||Everything in select is included in the prime.
|Ultimate Package||Pricing Based on Database Size||Everything in prime is included in the ultimate.
Marketo is a cloud-based tool for all sizes of companies. This tool is a multi-functional cloud-based marketing automation software that helps to drive lead management, mobile marketing, and many more things.
Marketo provides a free-trial service and also there is no set-up fee.
- Offers web-based email marketing platform
- Insight Into Anonymous Leads
- Automates marketing campaigns
- Identifies customers and increases revenue
- Online 24/7 support
Also Read: How To Build an On-Demand Car Wash App
Perfect For: Visual marketing automation
Ontraport is often counted in a full-featured email marketing platform. The tool tracks the customer as it moves along the funnel and changes certain details to maximize conversions and get a complete picture of what works and what doesn’t.
It not only automates marketing activities but also combines offline and online campaigns to provide a fully integrated campaign strategy.
- Fully customizable CRM and sales pipeline
- Visual marketing campaign builder
- Intuitive email and landing page builders
- Payment processing and ecommerce systems
- Customizable database objects
6. Oracle Eloqua
Perfect For: Delivering personalized marketing campaigns
Pricing of Oracle Eloqua: https://www.oracle.com/assets/tx-marketing-cloud-global-5041796.pdf
Click on the link to know the pricing in detail or you can also take help from support.
Oracle Eloqua was launched in the year 1999 and this B2B cross-channel marketing solution helps marketers to plan automated campaigns. This software provides all the lead-management tools and apart from this, you can track the reports and insight into the journey of buyers with just a few clicks.
- Sales Enablement features
- Measures performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts
- One Unified B2B Platform
- Easily integrates with Oracle’s Business Intelligence tool for standard reporting and dashboards
Perfect For: Marketing analytics
|Growth Package||$1,250||10,000||Fuel growth with smarter marketing automation|
|Plus Package||$2,500||10,000||Dive deeper with marketing automation and analytics|
|Advanced Package||$4,000||10,000||Power innovation with artificial intelligence and analytics|
|Premium Package||$15,000||75,000||Enterprise-ready features with predictive analytics and support|
Pardot is a Salesforce company that is perfect for growing your revenue. This tool helps in increasing your engagement with email marketing, CRM integration, lead nurturing, ROI reporting, and lead scoring.
Pardot is a full-featured marketing automation tool that enables companies to streamline their marketing and sales teams by accelerating pipelines and increasing sales.
- Customers can create dynamic and comprehensive marketing campaigns
- There’s a customizable control panel for tracking and measuring your campaigns
- Helps identify loopholes in campaigns before launching
- Email Marketing Campaigns: Scheduled and Automated Emailing.
- Easily integrates with CRM platforms.
Perfect For: Automating ad campaigns
|Essentials Package||$9||10,000||Everything in the starter is included in the essentials.
|Growth Package||$19||20,000||Everything in essentials is included in the growth.
AdRoll helps you re-target your customers by re-engaging with Facebook, Twitter, and the web.
With cross-device and cross-platform retargeting capabilities and flexible segmentation, you can deliver a customized experience that enhances marketing effectiveness.
- Re-target ads on all devices and platforms
- Provides optimization and conversion reporting
- Custom budgeting platform
- Has flexible segmentation and transparent analysis
Perfect For: Creating New Sales or Marketing Strategies
|Keap Grow||$64||500 and 1 user||
|Keap Pro||$120||500 and 1 user||
|Infusionsoft||$160||500 and 1 user||
Infusionsoft helps to get organized, increase sales, and save time. This tool is best if you want to create new sales or marketing strategies.
You can save your time by automating repetitive tasks such as follow-ups, billing, contact management, and payments.
- Track orders, sales totals, accounts receivables, etc
- Easy Publishing, Landing Pages
- Built-in metadata and keyword fields
- Lead Scoring & Distribution
- Multimedia marketing management
Perfect For: All types of email marketing
|Lite Package||$20||Everything in Free
|Premium Package||$52||Everything in Lite
|Enterprise Package||Get Quote||Everything in Premium
SendinBlue helps in creating a unique email template for which you do not need any specific skills. The email template works on all types of versions of mobile devices.
- Flexible email campaign automation
- Targeted email and SMS campaigns
- Customizable signup forms and landing pages
- Promotes team collaborations
- Map out customer workflows
I have mentioned the best marketing automation tools that will help you in growing your business along with giving you time to work apart from this. If you find any marketing automation tool that should be in this article then write to us and we will add your content along with your name.